dinsdag 15 februari 2011

Justin Bieber thinks he may move back home to Canada



Justin Bieber may have walked away without any Grammys on Sunday but he still had a big night performing with his mentor Usher.
Backstage, Bieber answered some questions about his future — all while checking his phone for incoming text messages and proving that despite his mega-star status, he is still only 16.
Any fans stricken with Bieber fever might want to consider scoping out real estate north of the border. Asked about rumors that he had bought a house in Los Angeles, Bieber talked about his current life in his adopted hometown of Atlanta and dropped a bombshell: he is considering a move back to Canada!
Being a good loser. 
“I’m really happy for her,” Bieber said about Esperanza Spalding, whom he lost to for Best New Artist. “I had a great night. I got to perform. I performed with my mentor, which is amazing. I’m really happy for her and I hope she has a good year.”
Location, location, location. 
“That is false,” he said about rumors he had purchased a home in L.A. While he is still happy in Atlanta (“I have a lot of friends [there] now”), he is thinking of returning to his homeland. “I think I might move back to Canada.”
Bieber Fever.
“I think it’s just a term my fans have made. It’s an epidemic. I’m just kidding. I’m not the one that made it up.”
Money matters. 
“I have a business manager,” the teen responded when asked how he keeps track of his growing empire.
He’s more than a drummer. 
“I’m just an all-around musician. I play the guitar, the drums. So music means everything. I don’t know what I would do without music.”
Where he will be in 10 years. 
“I see myself still doing music and still being musical and making songs and pleasing my fans.”

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten